New model with all the right features!
- Radius fretboard for extra comfortable feel
- Simple but beautiful design with Venetian cutaway body
- Top notch all solid tone woods
- Macassar ebony appointments
- Rosewood body and neck binding
- Real pearl and abalone accents
- Professional gloss lacquer finish
- New improved wooden case from Pono
Professional quality and classic tone with this new baritone model. Here's a "dry" sound sample from Kalei.
Pono is a small crew of talented luthiers. They only use solid woods, bone nut and saddle. and wood bindings, no plastics. Pono has a climate controlled factory on the island of Java and diligently aims for perfection on every level.
All of the Pono tenor and baritone models have a dual-action adjustable truss rod. This is used to stabilize and adjust the lengthwise forward curvature (also called relief), of the neck. It can be adjusted from right inside the soundhole with an allen wrench provided. This is something you will probably not need to adjust. But over time and with humidity changes, it is a very useful option to have and an easy thing to adjust.
The Ukulele Site is your ukulele connection. Our goal is to benefit our customers. We do this with quality control, custom setup, and the best professional advice.
This is an ecxellent choice for anyone looking for a high quality baritone. Photos and video are stock typical.