This is ukulele comes with a UkeCrazy canvas-covered hardcase.
Most people shop with us because of the extensive quality control and final setup work we provide at no extra cost on all ukuleles we ship out. However this is time consuming work and creates a delay in shipping. We are now offering an "Expedited Setup" for those wanting to receive their instrument faster. See details on the Full Setup and Expedited Setup options along with current turnaround times for each at the link- HERE.
* One of the options for this ukulele is to trade out the Herco included humidifier (HE-360) for the more expensive Oasis Ukulele Humidifier (OH-18 or OH-5+) at a discount. This is required if you live in a low humidity area (e.g., parts of California, Nevada, Arizona, etc.) or an area with winter seasons, especially if you heat the air in your home. For more info refer to the Ukulele Care link at the bottom of this page. If you think you need to humidify the instrument, then you also need a hardcase for a humidifier to work properly. And you need to maintain the humidifier by refilling it as needed.
* Put a note in the Special Instructions if you would like to let our setup or shipping department know anything (e.g., “Please setup low G”).
* Under the Accessories tab you can also customize this instrument by adding strap button(s) or your choice of pickup for plugging in. We recommend either the MiSi or the LR Baggs pickup for this ukulele.
* After adding this instrument to your cart, you can shop further to create your own package by adding a case or accessories from the website.
* Get a free shipping quote by adding this to your cart. If your order reaches $400 dollars or more, orders to the US will receive free FedEx 2-day shipping. Two days is the time in transit. For international orders, we include USPS Express shipping if your cart is $800 or more (subject to approval). Before it is shipped, your instrument will go through our setup department so that you get the best instrument for your money. For more information on our setup process, turnaround time, shipping, and return policies, refer to the links below Helpful Links at the bottom of the page.