Whether you are a beginning player looking for your first guide to understanding the fretboard or a seasoned pro in need of a complete reference to complex harmonies, ‘Ukulele Chord Shapes is your one-stop resource.
- 173 chord shapes that will cover 99% of your needs in any genre.
- How to move each shape into all 12 keys (173×12=2076!).
- The step-by-step theory behind how chords are built.
- All about slash chords, inversions, fingerings, and more.
- 55 pages in total available as a beautiful print book.
‘Ukulele Chord Shapes presents chords in a different light than other books: as moveable shapes. In this way you can reduce mental clutter and make learning chords 12 times more efficient.
Each shape in the book shows a highlighted root that easily allows you to move a single chord shape into all twelve keys.
But ‘Ukulele Chord Shapes is a lot more than just a reference book. It’s also an in-depth look at the theory and concepts that drive intelligent chordal playing. Learn how to build chords via easy, step-by-step instructions, how to finger them, and how to select the appropriate shapes for your music.
- Straightforward content formatted for readability and ease-of-use.
- Big, bold, and user-friendly chord boxes.
- 34 chord types from the mundane to the exotic.
- Descriptions, uses, chord symbols, and chord formulas for each chord type.
- How To Use This Book details every step of using the book.
- How Chords Work is an easy-to-understand chapter on the theory of chords.
- 55 pages of chords, chords, and more chords!